NT on multiple computers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT on multiple computers

Hi all first off I would like to say this is an excellent forum, glad to be part of it.

Now my question is, can I use NT on multiple computers for live trading? Right now I have a sim account running on both computers and when I log onto one it logs me off the other, which is fine, that's actually what I want, but I am wondering if/when I go live will I still be able to do that with a "live key".

I hope that makes sense.

Hi fivestar:

Welcome to the forum, there are many useful NinjaTrader resources and it is a great opportunity to communicate with other NinjaTrader users. Please let us know if we can assist with your navigation of the forum.

As per your question below, this is expected behavior. Most (not all) NinjaTrader supported brokers only allow you to connect to your account whether in demo or live mode on one pc at a time. However, if you are live trading on one pc, you may connect to a datafeed or a different supported broker on your second pc at the same time. I will be happy to further discuss our connectivity options for you. Please contact us at sales @ninjatrader dot com, reference this post and provide us a time and number to reach you.

Enjoy your day and happy trading!
    RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ryan my question may have been a little fuzzy to understand as I really didn't quite understand your reply, which BTW thank you for.

Here's what I was trying to say, can I use both my computer at work and my computer at home to trade live with one account? When I am at home I use my home computer and when I am at work I use my work computer.

Comment

Hi fivestar:

Thank you for your reply and clarification.

Your understanding is correct, you may use NinjaTrader on multiple pc's with 1 live trading license key. Therefore, when you are at home, you may trade live on your home pc and when you are at work, you can trade live on your work pc.

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know. Happy Trading!
        RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by techgetgame, Yesterday, 11:42 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post techgetgame  
        Started by sephichapdson, Yesterday, 11:36 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes