Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current problems

I am having a couple of recurring problems:

1. Cannot load TF or ER2 at all for several weeks now. (am Mirus/zenfire client)

2. Cannot load CL 3/10 today which is the front contract.

3. Sometimes when something loads it misses the last minute or so but I cannot use the Reload Historical Data. Why not, and how do I fix that?

4. Is there any way to change the SIM account that has loaded automatically to another one without turning off Global Simulation mode?

Hello cclsys,

1. I tested the TF 03-10 on my end and I receive data as expected. Note that the ER2 does not exist anymore. Please try the following.

Please remove the TF 03-10 from your instrument list in the Instrument Manager.

Go to Tools-->Options-->Misc-tab and click Reset Instruments.

Add the TF 03-10 back and check if you receive the requested data.

2. The CL 03-10 worked on my end as well. Please try the steps above for the CL 03-10 as well.

3. It seems you do not have historical data enabled as per your Zen-Fire connection. Please go to Tools-->Account Connctions, highlight the connection and click Change. Ensure historical data is enabled.

4. Unfortunately not, you will need to disable 'Global Simulation Mode' to select a different account.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Jason, thank you very much. That worked.

FYI: historical data was already enabled. For some reason before resetting the instruments CL 03/10 loaded when I connected back on again after an hour's absence. But all morning before then I could only get 1 bar.

I still don't know how to get Update Historical Data to turn on when it grays out. Closing down and opening up and reconnecting often doesn't do it. ANd then sometimes it is just always there. Any ideas?

Comment

Hello cclsys,

Can you please select the Log-tab and check if you see any disconnections from the historical data server. If there is no connection to the historical data server, it clarifies why the 'Reload Historical Data' option is grayed out.

Comment

No, nothing I can see. Although had a few instruments in the manager that were not supported. (December European bonds and suchlike) and have removed them.

Still there is question: if it is not enabled, how to get it enabled again without having to reset the instruments. Any way to do that, or either it's on or it isn't?

Comment

Unfortunately the option is either on or not. If historical data is enabled as per your Zen-Fire connection, you should be able to use it.

If not, it usually indicates there is no connection anymore to the historical data server.

Please let me know when the option is grayed out again and send me your log and trace files to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please reference this thread and put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
            Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
            5 responses
            0 likes