Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Problem with blank charts when loading workspaces.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with blank charts when loading workspaces.

Ok, this is what happens. I have three different workspaces including the default. In each there are four different charts.

I disconnect from the datafeed, close Ninjatrader and click YES to save all or save each seperately.

When I load Ninjatrader only one of these workspaces are intact, the rest have blank charts and namelists all set to 1 minute, and I can´t even load anything to them from the instrument list, or even get Format Data Series up in them.

I´m running Windows XP (mediacenter) with all the latest patches and servicepacks. Actually I´ve had this problem for a long time, and on different computers as well.

Hello highasakite,

Please try the following. Restart NinjaTrader and close two of the workspaces. Go to File-->Workspaces and see the workspaces below 'Save Workspace As'. The workspace with the checkmark is the workspace opened on your monitor. Any additional workspaces listed, are opened in the background.

Select a workspace without a checkmark and subsequently go to File-->Workspaces-->Close Workspace. Repeat this process until only one workspace (Default) is opened.

Subsequently connect to your data feed and check if the Default workspace will load with data.

If so, open up a second workspace via File-->Workspaces-->Open Workspace. Check if all data is loaded. If so, open up the third workspace and check again.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Jason,

I will try this, rebuild them and get back here with the results.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post XXtrader  
      Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Waxavi