Chart Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Templates

I have some Chart templates that I revived from a friend and like to know how I get them into ninja. Also have some indicators that I have so how to do those also

Hello mkw111,

Thank you for your post.

To get the templates you received to visible in NinjaTrader please go to My Documents-->NinjaTrader 6.5-->templates-->Chart and place the .xml files that you received in that location. Then in NinjaTrader they will be available from the chart templates sub-menu.

As for the indicators, if they are .zip files you can import them by going to File-->Utilities and then selecting the .zip file and importing.

If provided the .cs files please go to My Documents-->NinjaTrader 6.5-->bin-->Custom-->Indicators and place them in that folder. Then within the NinjaTrader application please go to Tools-->Edit NinjaScript-->Indicators and then highlight the ADL indicator and select Open. In the ensuing programming window right click and select compile, this will compile all indicators including the ones that you placed in the Indicators folder. Then you should have those indicators available to apply to a chart.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by mgco4you, Today, 09:46 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by wzgy0920, Today, 09:53 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes