• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Problem connecting to Zen-Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem connecting to Zen-Fire

Had been working fine all day. Inadvereant PC shutdown caused all apps to close less than gracefully. Now NT seems hung "Connecting - Zen-Fire". Last statement in log indicates "Verifying license at primary server...".
    Please help!

Hello Miker,

Thank you for your post.

Please try the following and let us know if you are now able to get connected.
    • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections--> highlight the connection--> click Remove
    • Then go to the Tools menu--> select Options--> select the Misc tab--> click Repair DB
    • Restart NinjaTrader
    • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections and recreate the account connection.
    http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/support_ZenFire.htm
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Well, I had previously tried just doing a RepairDB (since it seems many fixes involve this step , but I had not done it after removing the account connection. So, I just tried it your way, and of course I now cannot remember my password. Is that something I need to get from Mirus or is it from you??

Comment

Found the password. Tried it on another computer; connects fine on that PC. So then disconnected that PC and tried your instructions on the problem PC. It is still hung connecting....

Comment

Hi Miker,

Thank you for your reply.

This could indicate that software (firewall, anti-virus, pop-up blocker, etc.) is blocking NinjaTrader from establishing a connection. Please search your PC for this type of software and disable it, then test the connection again.
          KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Kyle, that wasn't the problem since nothing like that had changed from the time it was working 'til the time it stopped working after the inadvertent/abrupt shutdown of the laptop from closing the lid, which somehow caused something to get corrupted in NT. The problem was solved by restoring from a previous backup. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by imalil, Today, 04:28 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post imalil
            by imalil

Started by bboyle1234, Today, 03:47 PM
            0 responses
            1 view