Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Nebie here to Automated Systems, plz. help......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nebie here to Automated Systems, plz. help......

I am new to learning about Automated Systems, but I have a Strategy that has een working well for me, and I woud like to get it Automated. I just ned some guidance as to what approach to take. Also had about 6 questions if you would be so kind as to answer. 1. Can I Automate my System to trade Pullbacks to DB/DT with the use of Candlesticks and also have my triggers for Entry based off of my certain settings in regards to MACD for Divergence & my Stochastics Sling for confirmation for my Entries ? 2. Is Ensign Software compatiable to setup Auto Trading with? ( They are currently my Chartinf Software I am using ). 3. What is an average price to have say Optimus Futures or Whitmark develop and write a Code for my system based on my secific Parameters/Methodology ? 4. Could someone give me the topp 3 third-party Vendors I should call and get estimates from in regards to developing and writing the Code for me ? 5. Once I get my system Automated, is there a way to stop it at anytime from entrering trades Automatically , say ( when a big report is coming out, like the ( FOMC )? 6. Once I have the Code written for my System, is there a way to get it patent, so as no one else can use it or steal it from me ? Thanks for the help, anyone who wishes to, I really appreciate it and am looking forward t getting the ball rolling on this- Michael

Hi mdsvtr -

1. Yes, this is possible, but likely needs custom programming outside the strategy wizard we have (although it's always a good start) - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...rdScreens.html

2. Unfortunately we don't support connecting to Ensign - we support those connections - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/su...tionguides.htm

3. Please contact each consultant directly for a quote / estimation on your project - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/pa...injaScript.htm

4. Unfortunately can't recommend specific ones, please review the list above.

5. Yes, you could start / stopp the strategy as needed, or have 'non trading times' woven into the code logic so you could adjust on the fly then.

6. I believe you could apply for a patent, but not sure if the involved process is worth your effort, you can for sure protect it as assembly file and join our vendor licensing program for partners if you plan to distribute it. For this please contact us at sales at ninjatrader dot com so we can follow up with details on this.

Thanks
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks

for the swift reply. I look forward to getting things started - Michael

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by f.saeidi, Today, 12:14 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes