Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with IB interface

Hi,

I have an eSignal script that fires requests to TWS (the IB interface) using NT as the middleware. I believe there should be quite a few people doing this. Everything in simulation mode is working fine as is an IB simulation account. When I tried to go truly live today the stop and targets I entered did not fire correctly.

The expected behaviour is that the target state is "working" and the stop state is "accepted". When I try with my live account the stops and targets continue to have the state "working" which is not what I am expecting.

As far as I can see there is nothing different between the account settings and the code is the same.

Is anyone seeing similar results. Can anyone offer suggestions on how to resolve this?

Thanks,
    Rich.

Rich, which TWS and NT version are you using? Are those the 6.5.1000.14 and 900.6 ones?

For which instrument and exchange are you seeing this?

To check further into, please contact us using Help > Mail to Support and please ensure to include the trace and logs for review.

Thanks
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Bertrand,

The TWS version is 901.8 (Jan 20, 2010) and the NT version is 6.5.1000.14. I am trading the DAX on Eurex and everything continues to work with my simulation IB account. As far as I had believed, if I have everything working for the simulation account then it should work with the live account, the only thing that changes is username and password.

Any help is appreciated,
      Rich.

Comment

Bertrand,

I was not able to use the mail and support feature but I've zipped the relevant files and sent from another mail account.

Many thanks,
        Rich.

Comment

Rich, we'll take a look, thanks - for IB please ensure you're using TWS 900.6 as per the IB connection guide.

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Pattontje, Yesterday, 02:10 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Pattontje  
          Started by flybuzz, 04-21-2024, 04:07 PM
          17 responses
          0 likes