Account Performance malfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account Performance malfunction

Seems this problem is not new but I can't spent more hours browsing the forum.
    Problem: When running two ( or more ) strategies over the same Sim101 account entry and exit orders of one strategy are applied to positions of the other strategy. I coded all orders with different names and tied exit orders to entry orders ( via name ) and also tied stoploss orders to entry signal names. Even in this case orders are applied without sync to any open position. I had positions opened with stoploss and exited with another stoploss. I also had closed positions in the Account Performance while position remain open as shown in "positions" tab.
    This seems crazy and the only way to isolate stratgies are using separate accounts for each one.
    Is this a known bug ? There is a fix ? Or some programming tip ?
    Thank you

jalain1950, welcome to our forums - are you overall strategy vs account positions in sync as outlined here?

Are you on the latest NinjaTrader 6.5.1000.14 release, you could check under Help > About (upgrade via Help > Download Site).
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Dear Bertrand,
      I'm in simulation mode, and previously to open Ninjatrader I deleted all trace and log files. Then opened Ninjatrader and reset Sim101 also clear history, as well compacted the database.

I started 5 strategies in 2 instruments, all of the with the if(Historical) {return;} in order to prevent loss of sync between account and strategies.

After a few minutes, with the first five orders, the Account Performance was a complete salad.

Please find a detail in the attachment.
      Attached Files

Comment

jalain1950, thanks for your reply - could you please contact me via Help > Mail to Support so I can check into your full trace and log files? Thanks

Comment

Ok, already done one minute ago... ( 09-feb-2010 12:45 CT )

Best regards

Comment

Jalain, got the files and responded, please let me know if the issues persist tomorrow. Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by rocketman7, Today, 09:41 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post rocketman7  
            Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
            7 responses