Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

step by step guide from TS to IB?

Hello,

I am trying to use Ninja to automate orders that are generated in Tradestation to IB. I read the V6 help guide and really do not feel like it takes me from zero to actually getting a trade executed.

For example the "print comands in the sample strategy. What do they "print" to? when using TS does TS 'think' it is managing the order and showing the PnL etc??? Granted I am trying to learn this on a weekend with the markets closed at this time but this is the best time for me to dedicate to this task.

The help guide shows some very basic information but I am hoping there is a thread in the support that shows an actual example step by step of using TS to send an order to IB with the final step having the order executed (with hopefully a screenshot each step of the way)

I don't know if this makes a difference or not but I am using the NT7 beta program to try to get this done. I have the strat, the IB sim account and NT downloaded. I just need a map to get from here to there.

Thank you

Hello 1reason,

Please see the link below for step by step instructions to setup the email interface with TradeStation.

Instructions regarding the DLL interface can be found at the following link.

The Print() command prints data to the NinjaTrader Output window. The window can be found at Control Center-->Tools-->Output Window
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by ZenCortexCLICK, Today, 04:58 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post ZenCortexCLICK  
    Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
    172 responses