Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOM freezing

Hello,

i am using Ninja sim mode for practice trading and the programme is becoming very slow once in a while when the market becomes a bit faster and i hit the DOM with multiple orders. On more occasions i was completely unable to manage the trades in a sense of moving the stops and profit targets as market moved. Was just wondering if this my PC issue or there is something more to it. I could not afford this to happen if it was real trading in question. Do you have any advice on what can i do in order to avoid this in the future?

thanks

Hello bagzi,

Thank you for your post,

This can occur based on your PC's specs, and the amount of data provided by the feed. If you refer to the following link you should be able to minimize this since it is based on the PC.

Otherwise, if it happens again please send an email to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com and attach your log files and trace files.

Trace files will be located by going to My Documents->NinjaTrader 6.5->Trace-> trace.2010xxxx.txt
    Log files will be located by going to My Documents->NinjaTrader 6.5->Log->log.2010xxxx.txt
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by gravdigaz6, Today, 11:40 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post gravdigaz6  
    Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
    3 responses