Option chains again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Option chains again.

I have been searching the forum to figure out extent to which options supported in NT 6.5.

I found contradicting answers: some claim that options TRADING is not supported, yet some other people suggest that it might be possible to PULL UP DATA.

I am considering IQFeed as a data provider and/or MBTrading options feed as well.

If _Trading is not supported, I would like to know people's experiences with these two providers: Is it possible to use them as options data feeds (charting only)? What steps to take?

It's not necessary to support TRADING, but to tell customers: yes, you can SEE options data from that and that provider would be an additional selling point for NT. Even with disclaimer "we don't have customer service for that".

Thanks!

Hello tealover007,

At this time NinjaTrader does not support options (data or trading). The platform is not built to receive/analyze options data even if there are attempts to work around this.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanM View Post
      Hello tealover007,

At this time NinjaTrader does not support options (data or trading). The platform is not built to receive/analyze options data even if there are attempts to work around this.
      Dear Ryan, I just got off the phone with IQFeed customer service, they have assured me that NinjaTrader supports their options data feed.

Comment

Unfortunately this is not true. NinjaTrader does not support options data through any provider.
        Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanM View Post
          Unfortunately this is not true. NinjaTrader does not support options data through any provider.
          Well, if you say so, then I'll just quit trying. Thanks for my time not wasted.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post ZenCortexAuCost  
          Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:22 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post ZenCortexAuCost