Ninja 7??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja 7??

Hi, when Is ninjatrader 7 due for release?

I am new to ninja and downloaded 6.5 to get familiar, but need to use heikin ashi candles on a 400 tick chart for the ES for my preferred strategy but cannot seem to find them available in ninja 6.5 but have read they will be available in 7, this true??

I read somewhere you can download an indicator for now but wouldn't this lag slightly? either way the main question is when will 7 be ready?

Thanks in advance!
    Reg

Great question, I also would like to know when NT7 is coming. Especially since quite some time the webpage with the Development Status is offline, so there's no way to keep track of the progress. Even more worrying is that Ninjatrader.com seems to be offline?

Comment

We recently got some reports that our web site www.ninjatrader.com could not be reached by some european providers.

a) From where are you trying to reach www.ninjatrader.com.
      b) NT7 still is in non-public beta. However, you could apply for the beta program by sending a mail to sales AT ninjatrader DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Dierk View Post
        We recently got some reports that our web site www.ninjatrader.com could not be reached by some european providers.

a) From where are you trying to reach www.ninjatrader.com.
        b) NT7 still is in non-public beta. However, you could apply for the beta program by sending a mail to sales AT ninjatrader DOT com
        Thanks for your reaction Dierk. I'm indeed from Europe (the Netherlands), so that's perhaps the "problem".

Btw, nice to hear that the beta program is open.

Comment

Thanks for your feedback. To clarify: it's still a closed beta. However, you could apply as per below and we would not restrict the access to the program at this time.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post usazencort  
          Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
          5 responses
          0 likes