Page layout, multiple charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page layout, multiple charts

If you have used esignal, maybe you can relato this. I want to have two charts running on the same page/ layout, along with a time and sales and quote list running with several diifferent stocks, then once I click on a stock in the list, it will automatically change the charts. Can this be done?

Is there a way of getting rid of the top part of the control center so as to maximise the space on the layout?

Also when I go to the properties for the chart, the session ends and never will change beyond 12AM..how do correct it ?

Time and sales will not stay in the layout everytime I click on something else. It makes watching the charts and t&s hard.

what's the difference between the free Ninja vs. the paid one? Lastly, how do I install decison bar into Ninja. I am currently using IB as my data feed

If you have used esignal, maybe you can relato this. I want to have two charts running on the same page/ layout, along with a time and sales and quote list running with several diifferent stocks, then once I click on a stock in the list, it will automatically change the charts. Can this be done?
    Yes, this is possible.

Is there a way of getting rid of the top part of the control center so as to maximise the space on the layout?
    No this is not possible.

Also when I go to the properties for the chart, the session ends and never will change beyond 12AM..how do correct it ?
    Not sure I follow. You can change both session start and end time to any value providing that the session range is within one calendar day. We currently do not support sessions that span across two days.

Time and sales will not stay in the layout everytime I click on something else. It makes watching the charts and t&s hard.
    I am not sure what you mean.

what's the difference between the free Ninja vs. the paid one?
    Paid version allows you to execute live trades through any supported brokerage.

Lastly, how do I install decison bar into Ninja. I am currently using IB as my data feed
    You will need to contact DecisionBar for instructions.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Quote:
      Not sure I follow. You can change both session start and end time to any value providing that the session range is within one calendar day. We currently do not support sessions that span across two days.

I used military time, maybe that is why it didn't work..instead of typing in 3:00 pm as an end of session I typed in 15:00 pm

Quote:
      I am not sure what you mean.

There doesn't appear to be a "always on top" feature for the time and sales windwow. If you have used the esignal program, you would see what I mean. I want the two charts, quote sheet, and time and sales to stay in the same layout/page whenever I switch to another window/web browser out side Ninja trader . So if I go to a web pagethe time and sales will not stay "on top" it will fall off the page/layout.

Quote:
      what's the difference between the free Ninja vs. the paid one?
      Paid version allows you to execute live trades through any supported brokerage.

So if I used the free version, I would have to go to the IB workstation to execute the trade, otherwise if I get the $50 per month, I could execute directly from Ninja trader?

Comment

- Yes, try 3:00 PM.
        - T&S does not have an Always On Top feature. This will be added in a future release.
        - Correct, the paid version allows you to place live trade in NT directly which will execute through IB.
        RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:56 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post WHICKED
        by WHICKED

Started by Felix Reichert, Today, 02:12 PM
        0 responses