Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Howe do I lock chart / stop it from scolling left/right just from mouse hovering ?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howe do I lock chart / stop it from scolling left/right just from mouse hovering ?!?

Hi,

this is driving me nuts and with this the way it is Ninja is unusable for a scalper who trades off of charts...

I have two chart windows open in my workspace, plus the superdom.

As soon as I open an order on the superdom with stop loss and take profits automatically setting up and with chart trader enabled to adapt orders off of the chart, the second I hover with my mouse over the chart trader chart, that chart straight away starts zipping left so that I can't see current price any more...

And then if I try to hit the black triangle that appears to get you back to the present in the top right hand corner then that is ALWAYS exactly where my take profit is, so instead of being able to click the triangle and move myself back to the present - from a past I never wanted my chart to move to in the first place !!! - all that happens is that the chart thinks I want to change my take profit order...

This absolutely doesn't work for a scalper at all.

There must be a way to stop the chart from zipping left and all over the place if you just want to see the present price when you're in a trade.

Thanks in advance, I really hope there is a way to lock the chart, or at least stop it from moving with just having a mouse hovering over it.

My one chart also starts moving around the second I click on my other open chart, this is really a nightmare !!!

Hello,

Thank you for your forum post.

I am unable to reproduce these results. Your chart should not start scrolling to the left when you click on it. However I am able to dubplicate this result if I hold down the left arrow key and then click on the chart. Is there a way that you can check and make sure that you keyboards left arrow key is not stuck.

Also are you using the global cross hair? Make sure that you are not using the global cross hair as this will automatically scroll all charts the global crosshair location.

Change this on both charts to the crosshair or pointer.

Also, do you have another computer that you can test this on?

Comment

Hi Brett,

many thanks for your extremely prompt reply

Looks like your idea of changing cursor function to normal cross hair away from global did the trick, charts are staying where they are supposed to now.

Phew, really happy for your fix as I really like Ninja.

Good stuff and thanks again for your help !!!

Markus

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post tradingnasdaqprueba  
      Started by aa731, Today, 02:54 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes