Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost orders while running strategies on charts

Dear NinjaTrader support,

I've came across a strange behavior of your software. While running a realtime strategy some orders are not shown in the control center, nor in the logs. However it is shown under the strategies->strategy performance->historical and real-time->executions. These "ghost" orders are very disturbing, and this is not the first case. I have attached a screenshot, and the log/trace files. Please help me fix this issue.

Here is the zip file containing the documents:

Attached Files

Hello vides2012,

Thank you for your post.

I notice that you are running NinjaTrader on a 64 bit operating system. Unfortunately, this setup does not meet our minimum system requirements for the current version of NinjaTrader. While we will officially support running NinjaTrader on a 64 bit operating system with the release of NinjaTrader 7, we cannot be of assistance at this time.

For more information about NinjaTrader 7, please see the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/NT7/NinjaTrader7.html
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your answer. How exactly does the version of the OS (meaning 32bit or 64 bit) affect the functionality of the application? NinjaTrader uses the .NET framework which is quite platform-independent, as long as the framework itself is installed. Also in the majority of the cases it works well. I suggest a check of similar cases in case it is a general bug in the system.

Comment

Hello vides2012,

Thank you for your reply.

By not supported, what we mean is this - NinjaTrader was not designed for 64 bit operating systems. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that NinjaTrader will function as expected on such a setup.

This is not to say that NinjaTrader would not run well on a 64 bit operating system, but rather that since the setup does not meet our minimum requirements, we are not able to be of service if issues arise.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Okay, thank you. Looking forward to upgrading to the 7th version.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by ttrader23, 05-08-2024, 09:04 AM
          9 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post ttrader23  
          Started by ZeroKuhl, Yesterday, 04:31 PM
          8 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post ZeroKuhl