Dynamic Ranking and Sorting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynamic Ranking and Sorting?

The link below states that you can set the column you wish to sort on by clicking in the column header to either descending (down arrow) or ascending (up arrow)
    http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ndSorting.html
    The Market Analyzer grid is fully populated with data, but I cannot seem to get this to work. I click the headers of the columns and noting happens? I want to sort on the NetChange column. I added an indicator just to see if it would work for the indicator, but nothing happens when I click on the indicator column header either.
    Thanks,
    Erik

Hello,

Thank your for your forum posts.

You should be able to sort this. I am submitting a screenshot of where to click to cause it too sort. You may need to double click to get it too sort. Do you see any arrows like in the screenshot on the headers once you click?

I look forward to assisting you further.
    Attached Files

Comment

double clicking does not seem to work either, the header just toggles up and down like clicking a button, but nothing happens
      Attached Files

Comment

Problem solved. I had been adding indexes via Instrument manager. It must have messed something up. I restarted NinjaTrader and reloaded the Market Analyzer and it work fine now. I have seen this problem before in the strategy analyzer and restarting fixes it too.

Regards,
        Erik

Comment

Can you please try a new workspace by going to File->Workspaces->New Workspace. Recreate the market analyzer and see if this issue remains.

If it does not then you have a corrupt workspace and you will need to recreate your workspace. If the issue remains can you please send a note to support at ninjatrader dot com and mention this forum post.

Also can you please send me your trace files for today so that I may further assist.

You can find these files at the following locations, please attach these to a return email:
          Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.20100219 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)
          Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.20100219 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Comment

here are the trace and log files with a datetime stamp from today
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Unfortunately, your trace files indicate that you are running on a 64 bit operating system. NinjaTrader 6.5 does not support 64 bit operating systems.

Minimum PC Requirements
              • Minimum PC Requirements
              • Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows Server 2003 Operating System *
              • Minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768
              • Minimum P4 Processor or higher
              • 1GB RAM or higher on XP and 2GB or higher on Vista and Windows 7
              • Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (pre-installed on most PCs)
              * 64 Bit OS is not currently supported

NinjaTrader 7, our next version of NinjaTrader will support 64 bit operating systems. NinjaTrader 7 is in the later stages of beta testing and is scheduled to be released soon. There is no release date for NinjaTrader 7 yet. Please visit the below link for information on NinjaTrader 7 features and release information:

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
              Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post chbruno