Format chartwindow of trades and ZenFire Fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Format chartwindow of trades and ZenFire Fees

First: If I use a rightclick in Controlcenter -> Account Performance -> Trades to open a chart window to see the selected Trade in a chart window - thats a fine feature. But I had hav to reformat the window-properties everytime again. If i use a template or change the timeframe the Lines of the Trade are gone and there is no property to show hem again. So how can I use a special Template for that Chartwindow and (very important!) how can i set the default timeframe for that trade-showing-chart-window from 1 to 5 minutes?

Why does the Account Performance doesn't show the fees? For what i entered these in the fees-properties????

Why the csv-exportfunction always cuts the seconds of the date-time?

thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for your post.

You will unfortunately have to change the template each session. You can use the chart templates to load your settings quickly.

Anytime you run a report after applying the template once during any one session the template will remain without having to reapply. It will reset when NinjaTrader is closed and reopened.

For commissions to be included you will want to add them for your data provider.
    Commission can be included in your PnL calculations provided you have correctly configured NinjaTrader. Commission values can be defined for each connectivity provider per instrument and per instrument type.
    Commission values are used in the following order:
    • From the instrument if a commission value has been defined else
    • From the instrument type if a commission value has been defined else
    • No value is used since none have been defined

Please follow the instructions below to define commission values per instrument type:

Please follow the instructions below to define commission values per instrument:

Critical: Ensure that 'Apply commission to PnL calculations' is enabled under Tools > Options > General tab.

The lack of seconds on export is expected but I have forwarded your suggestion to development as a possible enhancement to NinjaTrader.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanOlson View Post
      Hi,

Thank you for your post.

You will unfortunately have to change the template each session. You can use the chart templates to load your settings quickly.
      hum, your link only shows this thread???? ;-)
      Anytime you run a report after applying the template once during any one session the template will remain without having to reapply. It will reset when NinjaTrader is closed and reopened.
      Does the chartwindow opend by report us only the template default? Then i have to change the tamplate names. But how i set the timeframe of this window from 1 to 5 Minutes without losing the trade-lines?
      For commissions to be included you will want to add them for your data provider.
      The lack of seconds on export is expected but I have forwarded your suggestion to development as a possible enhancement to NinjaTrader.
      Ninjatrader is - as far as I see - a daytrading-platform (when using zenfire). But it dosn't print or exort the seconds... ok......

Comment

Hello xenayoo,

Ryan must have meant to include the link below instead.

When opening a chart through the Account Performance-tab, it will use the Default template. Make sure the 'Plot executions' setting in the chart properties is set to 'TextandMarker' as per the Default template.

If you now switch to a 5 minute interval the setting should remain.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
          Hello xenayoo,

When opening a chart through the Account Performance-tab, it will use the Default template. Make sure the 'Plot executions' setting in the chart properties is set to 'TextandMarker' as per the Default template.

If you now switch to a 5 minute interval the setting should remain.
          So, now i had a fw days to check and test: If i open a chartwindow from account performance-tab it is always 1 minute and use the default property for chart windows. That's ok so long.

But i need this window in 3 and 5 minutes. Every change on that window make the trade markers, lines and text disappear and i can't get them back. By the way: this Window loads not enough bars to show the indicators correct. How can i fix that?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post geddyisodin  
          Started by JonesJoker, 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM
          6 responses
          0 likes