X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Linked OCO ATM Strategies

Hi,
    I have a strategy 1 that buys 4lots with 3points stop and
    Startegy 2 that buys 4lots with 1.5points stop.
    What I want to do is:
    1) When I place an order with strategy 1 automatically the second strategy to place an order xx points(that I specify) above or below the price of the first strategy.
    2) If the initial strategy exits the market and the second strategy has not been filled then to be canceled.

Is that possible and if yes how can I achieve it.

Thanks in advanced

Hello mailro,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader support forum!

This is possible, but custom programming of a fully automated NinjaScript strategy would be required. If you are not a programmer, any of the NinjaScript consultants listed at the following link would be able to code this project for you: http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/pa...injaScript.htm

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if I may be of assistance with anything else.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for your fast reply,
      I have contacted a consultant to give me a price quote.
      Two more questions has arrised.

-)Where I can find a manual for ninjascript so I do it myself ( I have learned metastock and amibroker languages from the manual)
      -) After I open a position manually without having asign a an ATM strategy. Is that posible to apply an ATM strategy to the already opened position?
      I have searched over the forum but I only found about placing OCO orders to the already opened position

Thanks again

Comment

Hello mailro,

Thank you for your post.

1.) The NinjaScript reference section of our Help Guide begins at the following link: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...verview17.html

2.) It would be possible to add an ATM strategy to a position opened by a NinjaScript strategy. For a code reference to this, you will want to see the SampleATMStrategy included by default.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Is that possible?

Hi I am thinking of creating a scipt that will trade from the chart as folows.
          1) I click on a bar or any other element (moving average, channel e.t.c.) on the chart the script to enter a position at the HIGH or the LOW or the MEDIAN price of the bar I click on (+-)x ticks or if I click on an element at the price element (+-)x ticks.
          2) To define if I want to go Short or Long. The default mouse buttons of the DOOM.
          3) Somewhere there must be 3 buttons to select entry position (High,Low,Median) and 2 boxes (for LONG and SHORT Positions)so I can type the ticks I want to offset.
          4) It must be able to work with ALL type off the bars included in the ninjatrader (time bars, tickbars, daily bars, range bars, etc).
          5) I will click on bars or elements that haven't been completed . Meaning that the order wil be inside the market and it wil change as the ticks come in. Or at already completed elements or bars.
          6) The opened position to get managed from an ATM strategy. Either it will read it from the superdoom or better a button to select which one I want to use.

Is that to possible to write it with ninjascript with the current commands it provides?

Comment

Hello mailro,

Unfortunately this is not supported. Strategies created with NinjaScript are automated strategies, meaning it will submit your orders automatically when pre-determined conditions are met through your coding. More information can be found at the link below.

In addition, you can contact any of the supported NinjaScript consultants at the link below as well.
            JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
            6 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post alifarahani  
            Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
            1 response
            0 likes