Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mb trading and windows 7

HI,

I'm not able to connect my ninjatrader to mbtrading on windows 7. I can log in using the mb trading navigator fine, but I get an error message when logging in with ninjatrader. vista works fine. Is there a known issue with windows 7 and mbtrading on ninjatrader?
    I can log into PFG Best with ninja trader on windows 7, but that uses a different kind of connection than mb trading. So how do I get mb trading to work on windows 7.

Thanks.

Hello,

On Win7, try removing the connection (tools>account connections>remove) then repairing the database (tools>options>misc>repair db) then add the connection back.

Are you using Navigator version 11.3.04? If not, please remove your current one and get the supported one here:
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, that didn't work. I still can't connect to mb trading on win 7. I get 2 errors. The first is a quick screen that says "unable to load version information. Please reinstall the application". Then that disappears a split second later and I get "Login failed: MBT Navigator login failed, please check username/password"

Comment

Hello,

I recommend emailing us your connection information from help>mail to support so we can test your connnection.

Comment

Hi,

I am experiencing a similar problem when trying to connect to mb trading while using windows 7. Have you guys been able to figure this one out or should I email my connection information to you as well?

Comment

Hello,

Yes, please email us your connection information and a description of what the issue is and we will test it for you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post TraderBCL  
            Started by Radano, 06-10-2021, 01:40 AM
            19 responses
            0 likes