gain live quantities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gain live quantities

Hi, I have read several threads about quantities, Gain and different brokers... and I am still confused. I am going to open a live mini lot trading account with Gain, where 1.0 order size may mean one minilot or one standard lot. Maybe 0.1 on standard account would mean the same as 1.0 for miniaccount. Maybe the account type does not matter and it is simply 0.1 for 1 minilot on mini contracts trading account. I am asking since they got two account types depending on mini or standard contract sizes. How should I change my order quantities in my automated script to make sure I will be trading only minilots aka 10 000 size contracts? In short I only need to know what number as order quantity shall I use in my script to be able to trade one minilot of a currency in any opened chart to which is my strategy attached (I mean three windows, three minilots traded). Thank you N.

Hello,

I don't know the details of your account. Please submit order in sim mode with the various lot sizes then go to your account performance tab to see their impact in sim mode. This is the best way to understand what is going on.
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rocketman7, Today, 01:00 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post rocketman7  
    Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
    2 responses