Works as indicator but not under market analyzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Works as indicator but not under market analyzer

Attached is two indicators. The first one setupchecker works fine. The second setupchecker3 does not. Somehow it does not like the additional code " && JurikJMA(0, 500)[0] < JurikJMA(0, 500)[1]". I specified the bars back to 500, 501, and even 530 but no luck. It works fine as an indicator but is not happy under market analyzer.

The result is the plots (basically parameters) come back as the last close price which is what you get if the value/plot is not set. I have changed cobc to false but it didn't change the results. Any clue what I am doing wrong?

The scenario is I am using market analyzer as a scanner to know when a condition is close or hit. I use the plots to know how close I am to the condition being met. This way I can scan multiple instruments but don't have to have a chart open. When the condition is close I change my charts to that instrument to see if I like the setup.
    Attached Files

ct, in your JMA function call is there any CalculateOnBarClose setting hardcoded in? If yes, please remove this and only set this from the calling indicator then (setupchecker 3 here).
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Bertrand

Understand. The is no source for JMA so I can't change that. I can use jurik_jma_custom but that calls jurik_jma.

Comment?

Comment

Yes, the custom one you call has COBC designated if you expand the 'chart features' region of the script, please remove this line, recompile and then recheck with a new instance of your indicator. Thanks
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by arvidvanstaey, Yesterday, 02:19 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Zachary  
        Started by Rapine Heihei, Yesterday, 08:25 PM
        1 response
        0 likes