Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

TT Fees - Static DOMS - Which Brokers Besides Cytrade & Amp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT Fees - Static DOMS - Which Brokers Besides Cytrade & Amp?

Can I please get info on which brokers besides Cytrade and Amp will automatically tack on the TT fees? I don't want to purchase "credits" for this. Thanks.

- Steve

Hi Steve,

Any of the brokers that provide data using Trading Technologies or Zen-Fire will handle the transaction credits so that you do not have to purchase the credits.

NinjaTrader also has a Dynamic SuperDOM that you can use with other brokers that do not cover the credits, and this allows you to not pay for the credits for the Static SuperDOM also.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I cannot seem to get a complete answer to this. Is it still mandatory to use the Static SDOM with Velocity Futures, or can one use the Dynamic SFOM and not have to pay transaction credits?

Comment

Hi koganam,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please send an email to sales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com regarding the specifics of this. Velocity uses TT which means the Static SuperDOM is enabled, but you can choose to enable the Dynamic SuperDOM but you may still have the TT transaction costs as those are usually born by your broker.

However, I you can get complete clarification if you send an email to sales.

Comment

Hi Ryan,

How is it if my broker is IB. Do I need to purchase the credits?

Comment

Hi EddyEd,

Thank you for your post.

If you wish to trade using the Static SuperDOM with Interactive Brokers as your provider you would need to purchase TT transaction credits. The Static SuperDOM requires TT credits, and in some cases the cost of those credits is covered by the broker.

However, this is not the case with IB, and you will want to let us know if you would like to trade using the Static SuperDOM by sending an email to sales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com, and then purchasing TT credits.

Comment

So to clarify, if my broker is amp and i trade, the TT cost is covered by my broker and not me. Is that correct? Regardless of whether i trade the dynamic or static superdom?

Comment

Hi playafh69,

Thank you for your post.

Yes, that is correct in the case of AMP futures, and any modifications to how TT credits are handled would be done with them since they include the cost, and thus the Static SuperDOM with NinjaTrader is enabled by default.

Comment

Ok, because ninja trader all of a sudden is giving me that error message that i don't have enough credits, I don't know why? I have an amp account using TT. I have already been using beta 22 since the first day it came out. I don't know what the problem is. I even traded yesterday without a problem.

Comment

Hi playafh69,

Can you please send an email to sales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and please include your license which you can find in the Help-->License Key field.

Please reference the error about TT credits and we will want to review your license settings.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Christopher_R  
                    Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
                    166 responses
                    0 likes