Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Help setting up specific MACD setting/ Stochastic Sling........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help setting up specific MACD setting/ Stochastic Sling........

I need some help setting up MACD and a Stochastic sling indicator. I use to use Ensign charts, but now since I'm using Ninja, I need some help setting up these 2 specific indicators plz. Here's my MACD settings..... The PARAMETERS are Average 1 = 9 Average 2 = 19.5 Average = 6.75 Formula are that they are all Exponential ( average 1,2 and overall average ) Average 1 Data point = Close Average 2 Data point = Close Study Mode = Rising..Falling And I use this as a MACD spread Here are the STOCHASTIC SLING settings........... Parameters are Bars = 3 %K = 3 %D = 3 Data Point = Sto 5,3 o %K value Formula = Weighted Study Mode = Zones %K zones are 90.00 and 10.00 AND the Second settings for the STOCHASTIC SLING are......... Parameters Bars = 5 %K = 3 %D = 2 Data Point = Close Formula = Weighted Study Mode = Rising...Falling Thats It, I hope someone can understand this and help me set these parameters in Ninja. Thanks for the help guys - Mike

Hello,

Thank you for your forum post.

Parameters for indicators are setup under the parameters section of the indicators window. Right click on the chart and select Indicators.

Adding Indicators to a chart:

I have attached a screenshot of where these properties are located. if you need more properties then what are shown there then you will have to custom code this indicator or download an indicator that does what you need.

Indicators can be found on this support forom for free under the indicators section. Also our 3rd party indicator list is below.

3rd Party Indicators:

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by chartchart, 05-19-2021, 04:14 PM
    3 responses
    1 like
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by bsbisme, Yesterday, 02:08 PM
    1 response
    0 likes