Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Help setting up these ATM Strategys please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help setting up these ATM Strategys please....

Here's the first one.... Trades 2 contracts. First Target is 4 ticks on 1 contract. Second target is set at 8 ticks. Once forst target is hit, I want the Stop to move to -4 ticks behind Entry price ( scratch ). When price moves to +7 ticks toward my second target, I want the stop to move to BE and leave it there. If price moves to 8 ticks ( Fill or Not ) I want the stop to go to +4 ticks above my Entry price and leave it there. Here's the Second strategy....... Trades 1 contract. Stop is 10 ticks, and the target is 6 ticks. Once price moves 6 ticks in my favor, I want the Stop to move to Entry +1 . Once it hits 7 ticks, I want it to move to +3 and stay there. From here, I want to be able to manual trail it as price moves in my favor. the goal on this strategy is a total of +24 ticks. Thanks for the help guys - Mike

Hi mdsvtr,

Thank you for your post.

For your first ATM, you must specify a Stop Loss on each target. For this example, I'll assume 6 ticks.

For your second ATM, you will need to choose a higher Profit Target, or it will be filled before the rest of your strategy is triggered. For this example, I'll assume 8 ticks.

For both strategies, the large value in the "Frequency" field indicates that you want it to only occur once.
    Attached Files
    TimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks

for the quick reply. Getting to work on setting up these ATM strategies as we speak - Mike

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by kulwinder73, Today, 10:31 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post kulwinder73