Historical data update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical data update

Hi I previously downloaded a bunch of historical data from disktrading.com but can't for the life of me remember how to do it.

Could someone give me some pointers. Also a related question - Is it a different procedure for updates compared to the first download?

The historical data goes back to April 2009, yet I've got data in there for more recent times than this. When I load esignal, does this automatically update the records?

When I run the install update what will happen to the exiting data? I hope it will erase it because I've noticed some errors.

Cheers

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Regarding disktrading.com you will want to contact them as they are a service, and will have special instructions that I am not familiar with.

Upon updating, which is the same process, the historical data in the database will be retained, however, there are times when the data is reloaded. If you import historical data it will overwrite what is currently in the database. Please see the following link for more information.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rdtdale, Today, 01:02 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
    Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes