Bars showing up for Saturday 3/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bars showing up for Saturday 3/13

For any instrument I bring up , my charts are plotting bars between 9:55 AM and 10:35 AM for Saturday 3/13. How is it possible for bars to appear with a Saturday timestamp?

I've already made sure that my clock is synched up after the daylight savings change.

Thanks

Hello,

Could it be that your provider supplies off market data? I am not sure. We just display the data they send to the platform.
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ben,

My provider is Mirus/Zenfire, and I don't recall ever seeing data show up for a Saturday before. Also, there no records of any trades occurring yesterday in CME's time and sales records.

I've already deleted and reloaded my historical data and used the "Repair DB" and "Reset Instruments" tools in NT, but the bars are still showing.

I'll check again when the market opens this afternoon and let you know if I still see these bars. Also, it wouldn't really be a problem if it weren't for the fact that some instruments like YM, now have a huge gap from the close of Friday's session.

Comment

Same thing is happening for me, at least on CL. It showing a $1.00 gap down time stamped for Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by jonbig04 View Post
          Same thing is happening for me, at least on CL. It showing a $1.00 gap down time stamped for Saturday.
          Yep, I see that on my CL chart as well. I've tried about 10 different futures instruments, and the only one that isn't showing any phantom Saturday data is TF.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpowerballad View Post
            Yep, I see that on my CL chart as well. I've tried about 10 different futures instruments, and the only one that isn't showing any phantom Saturday data is TF.
            It's weird. I emailed zenfire. I'm not sure who to contact about it. I need my charts to be back to normal ha.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ben View Post
              Hello,

Could it be that your provider supplies off market data? I am not sure. We just display the data they send to the platform.
              Could you take a little more than 4 minutes (time between the original post and your reply) to check in house and make sure everything is ok before pointing fingers? It really affects NT support credibility, you're too fast at pointing fingers and too slow at solving problems.

There are recurring data problems with Zen fire, i for one can document extensively rollover data issues and now this "mistery data" problems.

If the problem is really Zen fire, why not dropping it from the supported Ninjatrader data vendor list?

I have the exact same issue, 6A, 6B, 6J, 6C, 6E, QM, ES are all showing data on saturday march 13 2010 from 11:53 am until 12:35 pm CST (my time). These are constant volume charts and minute charts.
              I tried restoring a back up made on friday march 12 2010. It loaded up OK (not showing the march 13 "mistery" data). However, upon connecting to Zen Fire, the saturday data showed up again.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

AQ

Comment

Well check this out -
                I'm in GC as of Friday @ 1109.0
                Ninja says I'm in @ 1136.7 based on Saturday trades -
                Down over 3k -
                not acceptable
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I show the exact same data as all of you, however we at NT do not control what Zen-fire provides in terms of data. You will need to contact Zen-fire to sort out why. I am sorry.

For any data, NT allows you to cut our the data you don't want by double clicking the chart and setting you session times to exclude a time range or set it to exclude weekend data.
                  DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Jon17
                  by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM