Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more patsystems feed options?

Hi,

I just upgraded to the lastest version of ninjatrader (v6.5.1000.15). To my surprise my previous connection to patsystems can't be established anymore. When I checked on datafeed options, patsystems is no longer there. Has patsystems no longer been supported? Thanks.

Hello wind,

Can you please re-enter your license key at Help-->License Key. Do you receive an error message?

If so, it indicates NinjaTrader cannot connect to its license server to verify the license you have entered and load the connection that is included as per your license. Please check for software such as (corporate) firewalls, spyware and anti-virus software that could be blocking NinjaTrader. In some cases the modem/router has built-in software that prevents the connection to be established.

NinjaTrader itself connects to standard web address via HTTP protocol through whatever port is defined for internet browsing on the target PC (Port 80 by default) to connect to its license server.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason,

No error message on license key. I'm behind corporate firewall, but I've turned on the option to use proxy. Previous version works ok. It's just that I don't see patsystems anymore in datafeed options.

Comment

Are you able to select Patsystems when you create a new connection via Tools-->Account Connections?

Could it be the corporate firewall is blocking the connection to the license server to verify the license you have entered and load the data feeds related to your license?

Comment

Nope.. When I try to add new connections in Accounts Connections, Patsystems is no longer listed in Provider's dropdown menu. I'll try reinstalling older version.

Comment

Can you please confirm your license is set to connect to Patsystems.

If so, it indicates NinjaTrader cannot connect to its license server.

Please check for software such as (corporate) firewalls, spyware and anti-virus software that could be blocking NinjaTrader. In some cases the modem/router has built-in software that prevents the connection to be established.

NinjaTrader itself connects to standard web address via HTTP protocol through whatever port is defined for internet browsing on the target PC (Port 80 by default) to connect to its license server.

Comment

Sorry, Jason. My mistake.. Turned out that I've changed my license key to zen-fire license. Didn't know that Ninjatrader restrict it to connect to patsystems. It's all going great now. Thanks for your help

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:22 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post ZenCortexAuCost  
              Started by SantoshXX, Today, 03:09 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post SantoshXX