• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Problem importing and compiling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem importing and compiling

I'm trying to import an indicator that I had on the previous version. I checked on the support forum and found some info. I went to tools and click edit Ninja Script.
    I double click on the indicator. I right click compile. Then I get an error message"Error on generating Indicator"
    Then on the bottom of the screen " The following Ninja Script have programning errors and must be resolved before compiling"

"Metadata file 'C:\Program Files\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' could not be found"

"Metadata file 'C:\Program Files\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' could not be found"

Don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your post.

Within the NinjaScript window can you please right click on references. Highlight the C:\Program Files\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll and then hit the delete button.

Then please click add and navigate to the C:\Program Files\bin and add the NinjaTrader.Core.dll and then recompile.

If it is a particular indicator that is specified you will want to remove and re-add the reference to that link.
    Ryan ONinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanOlson View Post
      Hi Tom,

Thank you for your post.

Within the NinjaScript window can you please right click on references. Highlight the C:\Program Files\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll and then hit the delete button.

Then please click add and navigate to the C:\Program Files\bin and add the NinjaTrader.Core.dll and then recompile.

If it is a particular indicator that is specified you will want to remove and re-add the reference to that link.

Ryan, I followed your instructions. When I try to recompile I get "Error generating Indicator"

"Metadata file 'C\Program Files\bin\WilsonORMapper.dll' could not be found"

Thanks,

Tom

Comment

Hi Tom,

Please repeat the steps from my first response but instead choose the WilsonORMapper.dll.
        Ryan ONinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Got it!! Thanks for the quick response, Ryan.

Tom

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Seastragg, Today, 04:41 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Seastragg  
          Started by n8dogg59, Today, 03:07 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes