Uninstall older version NinjaTrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uninstall older version NinjaTrader

I installed NinjaTrader on Vista 64bit o/s 13 months ago successfully.
    When I install new version it states "network not found" and "uninstall old version". In vista when I try to uninstall it states "source file not found".
    How can I uninstall old version?

Hello nicos,

Please see my response to the same email you sent us.

"You can uninstall the old version in the Windows Control Panel-->Add/Remove Programs (XP), Programs and Features (Vista).

In addition, unfortunately NinjaTrader 6.5 is not supported on 64 bit operating systems as per the link below.

I can only suggest to install NinjaTrader 6.5 on a 32 bit operating system and check if the issue persist.

In addition, NinjaTrader 7 will support 64 bit operating systems. Please see the link below for more information.

64-bit NinjaTrader
    We have added native support for running NinjaTrader in a 64-bit environment. During installation, NinjaTrader will detect the presence of a 64-bit OS and install both 32-bit and 64-bit application icons on your desktop. NinjaTrader will fully utilize a 64-bit multi-core environment especially in the area of strategy development and optimization. There is a catch in that not all of our broker and market data adapters provide native 64-bit DLL's thus however, you can still use the 32-bit version. We will provide a list of 64-bit compliant connectivity adapters when we roll out beta. One last issue is that any 3rd party NinjaScript add ons that are compiled assemblies protected by Remote Soft's Protector in 32-bit will of course not run in a 64-bit environment. Developers will need to issue users 64-bit versions."
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
    2 responses
    1 like
    Last Post BarzTrading  
    Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes