Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Datafeed from PATS

Hi,
    I have connected to my PATS and I don't get my data as I got earlier... Two days before I upgraded the Ninja from version .14 to .15. I am not sure why I am not getting the data though I was connected to the PATS .

Please help me I have mailed the LOG files an Hour ago and No response yet..

Thanks,
    mani.

Hello,

You should have received a response from us already. Can you please post your ticket number that was auto sent to you or check your SPAM email filter for our response.

Please post your ticket number here or send another email to support at ninjatrader dot com with your ticket number so that we may further assist.

Comment

Ticket number

What is Ticket Number?

Comment

There is an auto reply when you send a message to support at ninjatrader dot com. In this auto reply there is a ticket number that is sent to you along with a note letting you know that we received your email and will get back to you soon. If you have not recieved this please resend the message and check your SPAM filter for this email.

Comment

find the attachment

Please find the attached LOG files with this post

Thanks,
          Mani
          Attached Files

Comment

In your log file:

03/18/2010 4:31:38 PM|3|4|Unable to subscribe from market data for instrument 'ES 06-10'

Can you please follow the instruction below.

If this is the case, could you please remove, repair, and recreate the connection:

• Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections--> highlight the connection--> click Remove
            • Then go to the Tools menu--> select Options--> select the Misc tab--> click Repair DB
            • Restart NinjaTrader
            • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections and recreate the account connection.

Let me know if this does the trick for you. If not can you please send a note to support at ninjatrader dot com with your connection information so that we may test the connection on our end.

Comment

One Quick Question... I have connected to PATS, But my issue was with the data flowing into Ninja from PATS... Now how do I get the external data feed from TS into Ninja when I was connected to PATS, as I am not listed with External Data feed while creating Connection...

Thanks,
              Mani.

Comment

Please follow the setup guide to tradestation. Please note that you cannot connect to the external data feed at the same time as your Patsystem connection.

Here is the links to help you with setting up the tradestation connection.
                Use the arrows in the top right hand corner to flip through Help Guide pages.

You will need to add the strategy file in Tradestation for each instrument. The tradestation interface was only designed to support a few instruments at the same time.

Then connect to the external datafeed.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Christopher_R  
                Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
                166 responses
                0 likes