ATM Setup, need HELP pleae....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATM Setup, need HELP pleae....

So here goes my ATM strategy I'm trying to setup. I hope i explain it clearly enough to understand. I will be Trading 2 contracts. There is only one Stop and One Profit Target for the 2 contracts. Once I enter a trade, I want to use a stop of -5 ticks . Once Price hits +2, I want the Stop to move to -4 ticks . Once Price hits +3 ticks, I want the Stop to go to -3 Ticks. Once price hits +4, I then want the Stop to move up to +3 ( to lock in at minimum a +3 profit ). From here, I want my Stop to stay at +3 ticks , and if price keeps going in my favor and doesn't take me out at a +3 profit. NOW, If am still in the Trade and Price hits +8 ticks, I then want my Stop to move to +4. If it Hits +10 ticks, I want my stop to go to +8 ticks. Once price hits +12 ticks, I want Stop to move to +10. Thats about it, Thanks so much for taking the time out to help me set up my Strategy - Mike

Hello,

If I understand correctly, this is not possible in the ATM's. You have access to three trailing stops. So you can change by what incrument they trail and how often they are updated 3 times. You can also use the breakeven -/+ to get one unique stop level, but that is the limit. You need to find out how make something work for you within those limits. If you have questions, please post a screen shot of your attempt and tell us what you want it to do.
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post GLFX005
    by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM