charts freezing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

charts freezing up

The charts have frozen up for me.. I've tried restarting NJ, restarting the computer, and still nothing. My mt4 platform still works..

Please help!
    Thanks.

Hello stasia,

If you experience slowness or freezing of the software, please reduce data/resource request and check if performance will improve.

Check if you are running workspaces in the background (these will request data & resources as well) and close them. Please restart NinjaTrader and go to File-->Workspaces and check what workspaces are listed below 'Save Workspace As'. The workspace with the checkmark is the workspace opened on your monitor. Any additional workspaces listed, are opened in the background.

Select a workspace without a checkmark and subsequently go to File-->Workspaces-->Close Workspace. Repeat this process until only one workspace is opened.

Close some charts, SuperDOM's or other NinjaTrader windows. Reduce the amount of indicators in your chart or set 'Calculate on bar close' to True. Reduce the amount of historical data in your charts by configuring the Format Data Series window.

More tips can be found at the following link.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DynamicTest  
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes