Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pivot Points not working

Hello,

For some reason, my pivot points are not working today. All values are 676.8 on TF.

Also, have been having problems with SuperDom giving false values for daily high and low. Today, it shows high as 682.4 and low of 680.2, both of which are incorrect. Data source is Zen-Fire.

Hello shali27,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please right click on the chart and then click Indicators. After highlighting the applied pivots indicator can you please let me know what the PriorDayHLC is set at.

As for the high and low in the SuperDOM, can you please close NinjaTrader and sync your PC clock. You can sync your PC clock by double clicking on the clock in the lower right corner of your desktop. Once you have done that, click on Internet Time tab and then click Update. Your PC clock should now be updated.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Ryan,

The PriorDayHLC is set to DailyBars. I have not had any problems with this up til now. I changed it to IntradayData and the results were the same.

I also updated my clock to no avail. My SuperDom is showing the daily low at 680.3, and the current price is 680.

Comment

Hi,

Since Zen-Fire does not offer daily historical data can you please set the PriorDayHLC to CalcUsingIntradayData, and since you have already made that change please right click on the chart and then select Properties, and set the Exclude Weekends to True.

Also, can you clarify what time zone you are in, because I am showing a low of 677.3.

Comment

Thank you. Excluding the weekends helped for calculating the pivots. Changing the bar data had no effect.

I am in the Pacific Time Zone.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for that information.

Regarding the daily highs and lows on the SuperDOM can you please remove, repair, recreate and recreate the connection to Zen-Fire.
            • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections--> highlight the connection--> click Remove
            • Then go to the Tools menu--> select Options--> select the Misc tab--> click Repair DB
            • Restart NinjaTrader
            • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections and recreate the account connection.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post cre8able  
            Started by fiddich, Today, 05:25 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes