X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account Performance

Hello Support,

I have a few questions here:
    1. I am testing my strategy on SIM, every now and then I check the results so far by clicking generate under account performance tab. It is mostly ok, but it sometimes trigger ninja to churn out "Ninja has detected a problem . . ." just after the performance table is updated, this is really inconvenient. It may still continue on, but click generate will not further update the table. If I shut it down, and restart ninja, then the table can be updated, but under strategy it is blank!

2. Unrelated to 1, I would like to see different strategies performance. So I select only one of the template (ATM), the generated table is blank, nothing at all! In fact I need to select all template to have the table filled up properly. Any template not selected will make a blank table.

3. I have three pending orders on SIM that remain there after Ninja need to shutdown, last month. Even after thre price crossed it, the orders were not filled. It is reported there, but it is not there. How can I remove them? Now the instrument does not trade anymore.

4. How can I not be logged out for the day that I have logged into this forum? Is there a setting somewhere? We are traders, trade comes first.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Edward K.

Hi Edward,

Thank you for your post.

1. Regarding the error messages you can send your log and trace files to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com so that we can review the specific causes of the issue.

2. Your ATM strategies will need to be saved as part of the ATM template. Please see the following link.

3. You will want to reset the simulation account. Resetting a simulation account will clear all historical trade data from this account. Please follow the instructions below to reset a simulation account.
    • From the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools > Options
    • Select the "Simulator" tab
    • Press the "Reset" button

4. Can you clarify what you mean, because I am not sure if you are referring to the forum or the NinjaTrader application.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello RyanOlson,

1. I will send the log and trace to support attn to you.

2. My templates are all set up and saved, if not my strategy will not be able to call them. Please let me know how to get strategy specific performance table.

3. Why can't those orders be removed while the instrument is still trading?

4. I am referring to logging in on this forum. Is the "Remember Me ?" option supposed to do that or does it remember password?

Thanks.

Regards.
      Edward K.

Comment

Edward,

1. You can get specific ATM strategy performance reporting by clicking the Advanced Options button and then the templates field select the ATM strategy that you wish to run the report on.

2. The instruments listed in the Performance Reporting will be for instruments that have been traded during the time frame of the report, based on what is in the database. You can use the Advanced Options to run a report on only a select few instruments.

3. The forum will log you out after a period of inactivity, but the remember setting will remember your username, but you will still have to input the password. This is done for security purposes.

Comment

Hello RyanOlson,

Of course I know advance option, and has done before as you describe. What I am saying is that it does not generate any table when I do that. I said, if I click templates (ie. Select all), then deselect one template below, it will generate blank table! If I deselect all, then I select one template, it also generate blank table.

Please let me know how to resolve this issue. It has been like that all along!

Thanks.

Regards,
          Edward K.

Comment

Hi Edward,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but this issue would likely stem from the issue you originally described when receiving the error message. I will be able to offer more specifics once I am able to review the log and trace files.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by GwFutures1988, Today, 02:48 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post GwFutures1988  
            Started by mmenigma, Today, 02:22 PM
            1 response
            0 likes