Market Replay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay

I am not able to access today's market replay. I'm assuming this data is on my computer. Do I have to wait before being able to access this?

Also, when not connected to data feed, all but one chart for today ends at 10:38am Pacific Time even though I was connected for the entire market session. Any ideas why?

Hi shali27,

Thank you for your post.

If you close NinjaTrader and then reopen you should be able to connect to your recorded Market Replay data for today.

Additionally, if you connect to your data provider then the data should load into your charts as what you are seeing is what is in the database since you are not connected.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The market replay is not working properly. I had to close out NT program twice just to get today's connection. After connecting, my charts are from 4/1, while the replay shows that it starts today at 3pm, and nothing is happening on the charts.

Am using a replay from another day since today's is not working.

Comment

Hi Shali27,

Can you please sync your PC clock and then create charts for the instruments you recorded. You can sync your PC clock by double clicking on the clock in the lower right corner of your desktop. Once you have done that, click on Internet Time tab and then click Update. Your PC clock should now be updated.

Comment

My clock is automatically synced. This did nothing to help the situation.

Comment

Hi,

Can you please go to My Documents-->NinjaTrader 6.5-->db-->data and please let me know what is the last date that you see listed in that folder.

In the most currently dated folder please check to see what instruments are listed.

Comment

Ryan,

There are no folders, only two files. One is "Instruments" dated 1/26/10, and the other is "NinjaTrader.mdb" dated 3/5/10.

I only trade one instrument, and made sure that was recording at the session start this morning so that I would have the entire day for future use.

Comment

Hi,

Can you take a screenshot of what you are seeing because that is not correct in terms of how the data must be organized for Market Replay. To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CRTL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Comment

Sorry, I was in the program files, not My Documents. The last day listed is today's date.

The instruments listed are 6E 06-10 and TF 06-10.

Comment

Hi,

So if you connect to Market Replay and then right click on the Market Replay recorder after choosing today's date are you able to create a chart for the 6E and TF instruments and then see the charts move as you get to the time that is listed as the start for those instruments.

Comment

Okay. I already have my workspace up with these charts, which is how I usually have it. When I connect to today's replay, the replayer starts at 3pm (my time I'm assuming), and there is no data from that time. I left my computer on last night with charts open, with the specific intent of capturing all of today's data. Apparently, I got none of it.

Comment

Hi,

Please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. I would like to deal with each of your issues in one response. Please speficy these forum threads, and if possible please attach the files TF and 6E files that you recorded for today so that I can test them on my end.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
                        11 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post stafe
                        by stafe

Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
                        5 responses