Best automated day trading systems that work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best automated day trading systems that work

What are the best, backtested systems that are currently working in this bubble market. There is no 2-sided trade and yet they seem to do stop runs that take all your shares before running it up to new highs. Any automated systems out there that can beat or match these algos running the market?

黄色视频下载网站,黄色视频网站下载大全是一款能够提供视频点播、直播节目、互动游戏等多种功能的智能电视应用软件。黄色视频下载链接,黄色视频免费下载网站提供最新、最丰富、最有趣的、高品质的电视节目和视频资源库。您可以随时随地,按照自己的兴趣选择喜欢的影片进行观看。

Guys, is it possible to successfully day trade the Emini S&P 500 futures anymore? I've been trying to follow professional systems and strategies for day trading the ES contract, but nothing works consistently in this algo-run market. I know that I'm supposed to buy this market on every dip, but these market makers are so shrewd that they know to bring down the index farther than expected and make a new swing low - apparently just to show "supposed" weakness - but then they spike it back up on no volume. How can anyone go long when they do these tricks and when we are this extended on the daily.

Comment

While not being a recommendation of any kind, you can check into the addons offered by our partners, many would cover the ES market as well - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/pa...g_3rdparty.htm
      BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by radante View Post
        Guys, is it possible to successfully day trade the Emini S&P 500 futures anymore?... How can anyone go long when they do these tricks and when we are this extended on the daily?
        IMHO you'll get more useful feedback to questions like these through a site like www.elitetrader.com (e.g in the "automated trading" forum).

Apologies if you have already tried this and didn't get the feedback you were looking for ...

Comment

Hello, I am a developer of solid, robust, trading systems that work in current market conditions. Please, have a look at our performance.

Kind regards,
          Amon
          http://www.vbosystems.info

Comment

hello

Hi there! Can you give me any suggestions on what are the best trading stock trading where I can use?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post kujista
            by kujista

Started by trilliantrader, Today, 08:16 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes