How to link MB Navigator windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to link MB Navigator windows

Using NT 6.5 to access MBT data opens a single MB Navigator window with tabs. Is there any way to link the tab screens so changing a symbol or account in one changes it in the others too. That can be done in the full running MB Navigator.

Thanks

Hi ProfitPilgrim,

Thank you for your post.

This question would be better answered by MB Trading themselves. Unfortunately, we are not trained in the use of their platform.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Kyle. I believe I correctly assume NinjaTrader designed the user interface for the single MB Trading Navigator window that NinjaTrader opens on start up, and which appears in in the list of selectable NinjaTrader windows when one clicks on NinjaTrader in the task bar. I've talked to MB Trading reps and they tell me they don't know how the Ninjatrader version of MB Trading Navigator works, just the full version of Navigator.

Assuming my assumption is correct, I'm also needing to know what the tack board pin does beside the cancel button in the order entry area of the Level 2 tab in Ninjatraders Mb Trading Navigator window. Is there a possibility that although NinjaTrader only opens 1, tabbed MB Trading Navigator window that the sticky pin allows one to make some of the navigator modeless windows that can be independently parked as in the full version of Navigator? I would be delighted to discover how to do that so have clicked on the "tack" that toggles either sideways or as if it were tacking into a cork board. Can I find out what function it serves?

Comment

Hi ProfitPilgrim,

The version of the MB Trading navigator that loads when connecting is not a NinjaTrader component. I have no further information to provide, you will need to follow up with MB Trading for any questions on their Navigator software.

Comment

Kyle, I've discovered the pin transfers preferences on symbol change. I would still hope to know if I can make any of the windows modeless.

Cheers

Comment

OK. Thanks for checking on who designed it. I was apparently mistaken.

Be of good cheer.

Comment

MB Trading

I've been using NT with ZenFire. I just opened an account with MB Trading. When trying to enter MBTrading as data feed in NT 7, it doesn't give me that option. Do I need a different version of NT? One for MBTrading specifically?

Comment

Hi funk101,

Thank you for your post.

This is likely an issue of licensing.

Please send a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with 'ATTN: Kyle' in the subject line. In the message, please include the following:
                1.) A link to this forum thread.

2.) Your license key.
                You will find the key in the Help > License Key menu.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
                3 responses
                0 likes