HeikenAshi does not compile in NT7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HeikenAshi does not compile in NT7

The HeikenAshi.cs does not compile in NT7. I'm getting No overload for Draw line... error. This is original NT7 indicator that gives this error.
    Thank you.

Art09,

Please use an overload method that exists for the DrawLine() method. You can see available overload methods here: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...7/drawline.htm
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Josh View Post
      Art09,

Please use an overload method that exists for the DrawLine() method. You can see available overload methods here: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...7/drawline.htm
      And how do I use this? What do I need to do in order to compile NT indicator?
      Thanks.

Comment

Art09,

Please open up the indicator in question with the NinjaScript Editor. (Tools>Edit NinjaScript>Indicator)

Pressing F5 will compile. You cannot compile until you address the issue outlined in my prior post.

Comment

Art09,

Please open up the indicator in question with the NinjaScript Editor. (Tools>Edit NinjaScript>Indicator)

Pressing F5 will compile. You cannot compile until you address the issue outlined in my prior post.
          Thank you, but your prior post is bunch of words that do not make any sense to me, I'm sorry. What does it mean to use an overload method that exists for the DrawLine() method? I opened that link and what exactly do I see? Do I need to copy and paste this somewhere? What is DrawLine() method? What is the overload method that exists for the DrawLine? Do I need to modify some DrawLine method? Where, how... What do I need to do after I open your link? I do not have time for all this C# BS. Please be specific and use plain English.
          Thanks.

Comment

Art09,

It sounds to me as if this indicator is not one of your own making. What I suggest is you go back to the original author and ask them to see if they can make it NT7 compatible.

Alternatively you can try one of the 3rd party NinjaScript Consultants to resolve the issue for you as well over here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/pa...injaScript.htm

Comment

This indicator came with NT7. It is not urgent, I simply letting you know that this is original NT7 indicator that causes the problems.
              Regards, Art.

Comment

Art09,

Not sure where you got the indicator from. There is no indicator called HeikenAshi.cs that comes with NT7. All indicators provided by NT start with @.

Comment

Art09,

Not sure where you got the indicator from. There is no indicator called HeikenAshi.cs that comes with NT7. All indicators provided by NT start with @.

...NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Indicator

@HeikenAshi.cs

How about now? Can you be sure?

Comment

Art09,

I am 100% sure that NT7 does not have a Heiken Ashi indicator. Heiken Ashi is a chart type in NT7, not an indicator. If you copied/migrated that over from your 6.5 directory you will need to remove it as it is not relevant for NT7.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
                    3 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
                    Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
                    14 responses
                    0 likes