Dragging a chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragging a chart

Is there a way when dragging a chart (not using the scroll bar) to turn off the feature that adds the black dots on the chart. It seems to slow down when I am trying to look back on the chart. I just want to move chart

Hi Gregory,

Thank you for your post.

You can navigate the chart by left clicking and moving your mouse to the left. For other methods please see the following link.

Also, I am not sure what you mean the black dots, and can you please clarify with a screenshot. To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CRTL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for answer..I use the mouse wheel now, works much beter than using mouse button

I have a another question, how do I rename a indicator from 65 so it will work in 7? also, if I important a 6.5 indicator to 7 and it works on chart, will it function the same as in 6.5, the data won't work diffeently when being processed by nt 7

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanOlson View Post
      Hi Gregory,

Thank you for your post.

You can navigate the chart by left clicking and moving your mouse to the left. For other methods please see the following link.

Also, I am not sure what you mean the black dots, and can you please clarify with a screenshot. To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CRTL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Comment

Gregory,

Most indicators will transfer from NinjaTrader 6.5 to 7 and to get that indicator in NinjaTrader 7 you will want to export from 6.5 and then import into NinjaTrader 7.

To export:

For importing you can go to File-->Utilities-->Import NinjaScript.

One thing to be certain of is that the indicator will work in NinjaTrader 7 as not all indicators are NinjaTrader 7 compatible.

If the indicator does work in NinjaTrader 7 then it should plot the same values that you would expect in NinjaTrader 6.5

Comment

so do I have to have 65 and 7 run at the same time for this? I have exported most indicators by saving them onto desktop from the forum and importing into 7 which worked.

I also get this error message when I try to export into nt 7
          Attached Files

Comment

Gregory,

Once you import the indicators into NinjaTrader 7 then they can be run within that environment, and you do not need to have both 6.5 and 7 to run indicators in NinjaTrader 7 that you exported from 6.5.

The message indicates that the particular indicator you are importing is not compatible with NinjaTrader due to NinjaScript changes. You will want to contact the provider, or if it was from the forum see if there is a version 7 copy of that indicator available.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post algospoke  
            Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes