• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Static Superdome Buttons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Static Superdome Buttons

I have had something happen to me twice this morning while using Static Superdom and simulated trading. Typically, I have a "Market" button at the bottom of my buy and sell columns. Twice this morning, when I changed my ATM strategy, these buttons changed to read "bid". I couldn't get them to change back to "market". I tried showing the quick buttons and then at the bottom of each column it read Ask, Bid, Bid. When I clicked on the "spurious" bid button it placed a market order, indicating that it was still the Market button. The only way that I could get it cleared up was to close the Superdome and open a new one. Then, it happened later again. I can't get this to reliably repeat and has been just infrequent and intermittent. I can tell you that I have 2 Superdomes open, but that hasn't created a problem in the past. Anyway, I wish that I could provide more details as to exactly how to get this to occurr, but I can't. Has anyone else reported this? Any thoughts on what might be happening? I have never seen this happen before.

SuperDOM and other Order Entry Windows

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I will consult with development about your inquiry and get back to you shortly.

Comment

Try pressing the CTRL key to get it to toggle back to MARKET.
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Pressing the control key toggles it. Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by dadarara, Today, 12:18 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post dadarara  
        Started by joemiller, Today, 07:33 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post joemiller