Collapse

Orders below last traded price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jason....I think you are not quite correct.......data feed and NT has been provided to me by Mirus.....someone has misrepresented its services......is it Mirus, NT or both ...... it is my belief that Mirus failed to inform what NT features will not be supported when switching form simulated account to a live account ....... if one is to learn this fact by suffering a financial loss you can be assured that either or both companies are exposing them self to a legal action .....

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post

We support other connectivity providers besides Mirus/Zen-Fire that allow such order modifications........
      Hello,

I spoke with at least 5 NT Partner Brokers and none of them support this kind of order modification.......would you please be so kind and provide 2-3 broker names so that your claim can be verified ...... thanks

Comment

Hello zikonc,

I tested it on an Interactive Brokers demo account and I was able to perform the modification. Unfortunately I am not sure what other brokers support it; you can find a list of supported broker partners at the link below.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
          Hello zikonc,

I tested it on an Interactive Brokers demo account and I was able to perform the modification.
          Hi Jason .... the point here is to test it on LIVE account since that is how we can make money ....... please read the thread from the beginning before posting comments such as this one ...... I know it works on SIM and I am asking you to prove your statement true from thread # 15 & #17 with the list of brokers that support order modification as previously described ......

I inquired with top 5 brokers from your list and none support this feature ...... who do you know that supports it????????.............thanks

Comment

Hi,

The reason that those brokers do not is that many of them use the same data provider. For this kind of order modification you will want to focus on data providers that are also brokers, such as IB or MB Trading.

However, I can not verify if this is true with these brokers, as you will want to contact them. For more details on this you may want to send an email to sales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com, too.
            Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Max238
            by Max238

Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
            24 responses