Collapse

questions about backtesting in NT 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi sev888, great you got your strategy to enter at the overnight hi / low, as the freezing occurs - any errors shown in the log tab? Could you please send us logs / traces via Help > Mail to Support and then mention this thread please in the subject so we can review?

Please also try re-downloading the Market Replay data for this day fresh from our servers and then retrying.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Bertrand,
      Hear is the log and trace files for 5/9/10 for when I am running the Market Replay data (which I did go ahead and redownload from your server), it worked a couple times on 5/8/10 but then froze up the whole NT system again, and on 5/9/10 it froze up the first time I tried running it. I tried email you thru the 'Mail to support' choice in NT but it wasn't going thru, and when I just tried to emai you the trace and log from both 5/8/10 and 5/9/10, the file from 5/8/10 was too big, so I emailed [email protected] (Att'n Bertrand) the file trace and log from 5/9/10 (if you need me to shrink and send the log/trace from 5/8/10, let me know how to shrink and send and I will). If the email did not get routed properly to you, perhaps you can provide a direct email address to send it to... (I also just tried to attach the log and trace from 5/9/10 to this forum post, but it told me the trace was too big 139 kb, and so it only attached the log, yet the email I sent has both).. Thanks..
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks sev888, just replied to your note send to support with further questions to investigate. Thanks for your support.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by fitspressoburnfat, Today, 04:25 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post fitspressoburnfat  
        Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
        1 response