Clear All

Login Problem

This message appears when I try to connect:

Login failed: Unable to login (10001)

I installed the new version now, but the same message appears

Hello,

Thank you for your forum post.

This error message indicates the following:

Login Failed: Unable to login (10001): The login process is unable to get to the Zen-Fire servers. Disable or configure firewalls and security software as needed until a connection can be made. This is an error that requries the application to be restarted. Failure to restart the application will immediatlely generate the same error but with (10004) as the reason.

Please check your firewall software and your router.

Comment

Now it´s working without making any changes. This is somekind of bug which happens from time to time and than dissappears by itself.

Comment

I have another problem now with the beta version. The charts for most of the instruments I use do not load and they are not ticking!

Comment

Hello spitfire,

Can you please check what session template is used in your charts. I suspect the session template that is used excludes the time when you check your charts. If you like to reflect all data, please select the Default 24/7 session template in the Data Series menu of the chart.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It solved the problem, but I think it must be set at this value by default, because a lot more people will experience the same problem.

Another question:

What means to remove "1" data series ? This message appears when I try to load my old chart templates.

Comment

You can set what session template to use by default per instrument in the Instrument Manager. Go to Tools-->Instrument Manager, highlight an instrument in the 'Available master instruments' section and click Edit.

Unfortunately, I am not sure what the message indicates. Can you please tell me what the error message exactly states. Could it be these templates were created in NinjaTrader 6.5? If so, unfortunately these are not compatible in NinjaTrader 7 as per the link below.
              Contains critical information including but not limited to migration, installation, connections and changes.
              JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes they are from 6.5, I will create new one.

I cannot change to tick, 5 second chart etc. like before. Now I have to enter the data series to do so and I have to say that this NOT comfortable!

Comment

When I switch from lets say 5 minute chart to 5 seconds, the chartstyle alsow changes, and I have to reload the themplate again in order to fix it.

This is very stupid and you have to FIX IT !!!

Comment

Hello,

What steps do you take for this to happen so that I may attempt to reproduce on my side. When I switch from a 5min to a 5 seconds chart I do not lose any template settings. Specifically what settings do you lose?

Comment

I use OHLC with Lime and Firebrick colours. When I change to 5 seconds, the charts turns to candlestick and the default colours.

Comment

Hello,

I was able to duplicate this. I will send this into development. But for now I would recommend changing the interval by typing on your keyboard as this is the main way to change intervals now. Left click on the chart to select it and then type 5s and hit enter to change to a 5 seconds chart of 5m to change to a 5 minute chart and this will keep your chart settings.

Comment

I have to say that this version is improved a lot and I like it, especialy the speed of navigating between the time intervals which is now superfast.

I would be glad to see the option of having more than 3 exits. I would like to be able to preset the number of exits. This will give me huge flexibility when I trade with multiple contracts.

Comment

Hello,

Understood. I will submit this to development.

Also I heard back from development on the issue of changing back when you change the chart type. Each chart type has its own default settings. So that you dont have to change these each time when you change the chart type once you get it setup you will want to right click on the parameter and select Save as default. You will need to do this for each chart type.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
                            168 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post sidlercom80  
                            Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
                            3 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred