Cannot save selected ATM Strategy when closing workspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot save selected ATM Strategy when closing workspace

When I create an ATM strategy in Chart Trader and save it, then select it, then save the chart as a template, then save the workspace, then close the workspace, the reopen the workspace, the ATM strategy is no longer selected. My workspaces contain 6-8 charts, so this is annoying having to manually reselect and match the correct ATM to each chart every time I close a workspace. This is not a problem with SuperDOM ATMs. They load perfectly when I open a workspace. Why not on Chart Trader? Am I missing something?

Thank you!

Hello,

I was able to duplicate this with NinjaTrader 6.5.1000.15, however I was not able to duplicate this in NinjaTrader 7. This indicates that the saving workspace issue has been resolved in NinjaTrader 7. Until then with NinjaTrader 6.5 you will need to continue to select the ATM Strategy as you have been.

Alternately you might be interested in the NinjaTrader 7 public beta. There is no release date for NinjaTrader 7 yet. Please visit the below link for information on NinjaTrader 7 features and release information:

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post alifarahani  
    Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH