Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT 6.5 no longer starts

Dear NT staff,

I installed NT 6.5 on three PC. None can start NT 6.5 now. Wondering if any connecting issue you are aware of for this moment.

Hello binwang2,

We are not aware of any connection issue. Could you please clarify if you cannot start the software or if you cannot connect to your data feed.

I am able to start the software fine on my end. If you cannot connect to your data feed, please let me know what exactly happens (do you receive an error message?) and to what data feed you connect.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Starting yesterday morning, the NT 6.5 on my window 7 machine failed to launch: Ninja Trader has detected a problem and needs to shut down. Information has written to a trace file. At the same time NT 7 workeds fine. I re-installed NT 6.5 and it worked fine at day time.

Then during night, it failed to launch again. I re-installed NT 6.5 again, including deleting the old folder. This time re-insallation did not work. It gave the same message. Then i tried NT 6.5 installed on another 2 window XP PC, both failed to launch with the same error message.

This morning, however, the NT 6.5 on my window 7 PC works again even though the PC was shut down overnight. But the XP PC still could not launch NT 6.5.

Any idea?

Comment

Can you please send me your log and trace files for NinjaTrader 6.5 of the XP PC. You can find these files at the following locations:

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.20100504 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.20100504 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Please send them to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.

Comment

Following the suggestion to re-install NT 6.5. Now the re-installed NT 6.5 can be launched successfully.

Comment

Good to hear NinjaTrader can be launched successfully again.

If the issue recurs, please let me know what actions you take in the software.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post Jon17
            by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM