Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Next bar begins before bar timer finish counting?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next bar begins before bar timer finish counting?!?!

I was told sometimes ago by a staff that NT real time chart is base on the user's computer's time, but apparently this is not the case. The screen shot below is a 1 minute ES and with bar timer showing reminding time of 1:09 minutes to go. The bar also ended at 0.10 instead of 0.00. I have my clock sync to Navy Master clock so it should be in sync with Zen as well. Any idea why is doing that and solution to fix it? This is tested for v6.5 and v7b15.

I have an unrelated question. How to change the default stop loss order to just stop instead of stop limit? I use Chart Trader

Hello cw30000,

Thank you for your post.

Please close NinjaTrader and sync your PC clock by double clicking on the clock in the lower right corner of your desktop. Once you have done that, click on Internet Time tab and then click Update. Your PC clock should now be updated and you may restart NinjaTrader.

To change your Stop Loss Orders to Market Orders as apposed to Limit please right mouse click within the Chart Tradere pane-->Chart Trader Properties-->Use stop market for stop loss orders-->Set to True->Click Ok.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ View Post
      Hello cw30000,

Thank you for your post.

Please close NinjaTrader and sync your PC clock by double clicking on the clock in the lower right corner of your desktop. Once you have done that, click on Internet Time tab and then click Update. Your PC clock should now be updated and you may restart NinjaTrader.

To change your Stop Loss Orders to Market Orders as apposed to Limit please right mouse click within the Chart Tradere pane-->Chart Trader Properties-->Use stop market for stop loss orders-->Set to True->Click Ok.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
      Thanks. It is working after the clock is updated. Any idea why it is doing that? I have set up windows to sync every 30 minutes.

Comment

Glad to hear that did the trick. Unfortunately it is hard to say what caused the PC to go out of sync.

Have a great day!
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Gerik, Today, 09:40 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
        1 response