Tons of missing data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Migrating afterwards

Now that the data problem seems to be solved, maybe somebody from the Ninja team will find the time to answer to post #22?

I'd love to solve this over the weekend.

Comment

Hi NinjaTurtle,

1.) To cause migration to occur again, you will need to completely remove and then reinstall NinjaTrader 7.

2.) To save your existing settings before hand, you would need to create a backup via the File > Utilities > Backup menu.
      KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Kyle,

thank you for the fast answer. Could you please just explain in short how to import the backup files again or send me a corresponding link? I'm not sure if something changed with NT7 in this regard.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
          Hello xenayoo,

Please take the following steps to disable historical data for your connection:
          • From the Control Center, click Tools > Account Connections.
          • In the Account Connections menu, select your Zen-Fire connection, then click Change to open a Connection Wizard.
          • In the wizard, navigate to the screen where you gave the connection a name. In this screen, set the historical data option to 'Disabled, I will use another connection for historical data', then click through the remaining screens in the wizard.
          Hm, and then? Is there a possibility to load only data wich is not stored in database? By the way: Issue is fixed? Realy? Can't reload historical data....

Comment

workaround

BigAAPL and others,

I found a workaround to get to my historical data. Perhaps it helps you, too, as your NT was online yesterday and your data was also overwritten by todays reload. I use a backup service. I restored my whole Ninja Trader directory as of my last backup yesterday on a separate computer. Then I exported the data of May 6 as tick data and imported it as historical data to my main computer.

Kyle, the only problem is that I can do not reload of historical data anymore as I have said because that will overwrite the import. Ninja Trader should resolve this. And I would even send them my data files for the FESX and FGBL to use them. Then they do not have to buy the data.

Comment

Hi markuse,

I will forward your comments here on to my development team for further consideration.
              KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post cre8able  
              Started by Fran888, 02-16-2024, 10:48 AM
              3 responses
              0 likes