Missing Data & Reload Historical Data grayed out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Data & Reload Historical Data grayed out

Hello. I have tried rebooting my computer and repaired the database a couple of times but I still have a large gap in data since the market close last night until about 10:47 this morning. What can I do next?

Regards
    Chuck

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please let me know which data provider you are using.

Additionally, are you able to right click on the chart and select Reload Historical Data and fill the gap.

You may also want to right click on the chart and select Properties. Then please check the Session Begins and Ends times.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanOlson View Post
      Hi Chuck,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please let me know which data provider you are using.

Additionally, are you able to right click on the chart and select Reload Historical Data and fill the gap.

You may also want to right click on the chart and select Properties. Then please check the Session Begins and Ends times.
      Hello Ryan. The data feed is Zen Fire. The "Reload Historical Data" is grayed out when I right click on the chart. I've tried repairing the database and rebooting my computer and it still stays that way. The session begin and session end are both set to 12:00 AM.

Comment

Hi,

If the Reload Historical Data option is greyed out can you please remove, repair and recreate the connection to Zen-Fire.
        • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections--> highlight the connection--> click Remove
        • Then go to the Tools menu--> select Options--> select the Misc tab--> click Repair DB
        • Restart NinjaTrader
        • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections and recreate the account connection.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanOlson View Post
          Hi,

If the Reload Historical Data option is greyed out can you please remove, repair and recreate the connection to Zen-Fire.
          • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections--> highlight the connection--> click Remove
          • Then go to the Tools menu--> select Options--> select the Misc tab--> click Repair DB
          • Restart NinjaTrader
          • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections and recreate the account connection.
          Thanks Ryan, That worked. I really appreciate how prompt and responsive you guys are. I'll print out the instructions so I'm prepared next time. This issue has occurred enough in the past for me to be a real annoyance. Will this be resolved in the next release of NT?

Best Regards
          Chuck

Comment

Chuck,

Glad to hear that the issue was resolved.

If the issue is a continual occurrence you may want to consider looking at the router, and connection in general.

Today's and yesterday's issues were related to general server issues that have been resolved.

As a note this did not occur with the NinjaTrader 7 historical data server, which as an inference shows that one of the many enhancements with NinjaTrader is greater stability.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Spiderbird, Today, 12:15 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Spiderbird  
            Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes