Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot connect check Int Connection etc etc

Hello,

I too am now experiencing this issue logging on through Mirus Futures/Zenfire.

I was connected but had to reboot my computer and now I cannot connect.

Help??

Comment

My broker contacted me to say that on the weekends is their window of opportunity to do maintenance - which can last form a couple of hours to the whole weekend. If you have been having trouble accessing connection during the week I would suggest it might be a local issue on your computer. Mine is fine now. Mirus Futures through Zenfire.
      raycam

Comment

Thanks Raycam
        Yes I understand the week-end issue but this is not the week-end and I was connected an hour ago. My intenet connectuon is fine as Tradestation is working fine as is everything else on my machine.

Thanks

Comment

Interesting: As I have had this issue on NT 7 15 for about a week (not being able to connect) after I had been connected. I had started another thread on the "Bugs" forum but it is still unresolved. I re-installed without any luck. However, I can connect to NT 6.5 on the same PC without any connection issues!
          Ryan

Comment

Unableto connect to Futures Feed - NT7

I was able to log into NT 7 today and check out some of my charts. I closed all open workspaces and I was in the process of building a new default workspace. For my first chart (ES) I picked a template that I had previously saved. When I click on OK, Ninja crashed. I have not been able to log back in since. I repaired data, twice. I did a repair from the install / remove programs area, twice. I've removed my connection i.d. and password and restarted Ninja and re-installed my connection i.d and password.

Each time I try to log into (Zenfire) i receive the same error: Login failed: Please check your account connection parameters and your Internet connection.

Comment

Hello Joshua 1:8,

This message is typical of a demo account that has expired. Please send us your login credentials to [email protected] and we can verify if we're able to get connected.
              Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Unable to connect to Futures Feed - NT7

Ninja Trader Ryan_M,

This is not a Demo account. I have a lifetime license.

As NitroG (top fuel or Funny car?) stated, I can log on to NT 6.5 with no problem.

Thanks.

Comment

Unable to login to zen fire (mirus) at this point w/ NT7 .. 6.5 connects fine?

7 was working fine a few days ago, nothing has been changed as far as license (not a demo acct) or user/pw changes.

If 6.5 connects fine, and the same inputs through version 7 are not working, what would be the malfunction?
                  Last edited by Jander; 05-15-2010, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the update and let us know if you continue to have troubles logging in with either version 6.5 or version 7.
                    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Unable to connect to Zen-Fire Futures Feed - NT7

Error
                      Login failed: Please check your account connection parameters and your Internet connection.

I am not able to login to NT7 since my previous comment yesterday. I have no problems logging in with NT 6.5.

I would rather NOT delete NT7 and re-install it with all of my settings if technical support can help me (us) resolve this issue.

Thanks.

Comment

Joshua,
                        I did the whole uninstall, redownloading, removing config files and anything else that I could think of but I will simply not connect. Yes, I lost all of my workspace which took HOURS to build but........

thanks,
                        NitroG

Comment

Unable to Connect to Zen-Fire - NT7

NitroG,

After you did the uninstall and re-install, Where you able to log into ZenFire again??

Thanks.

Comment

I am having a similar problem, but not as severe. I can connect to Zen in 6.5 in 5 seconds or so (this is the normal amount of time it usually takes), but in version 7 it now takes much longer to connect to Zen--1 or 2 minutes. This started a couple days ago with version 7. I changed nothing with my installation. This is with beta 15, live license.

Comment

Hi,

What happens if you remove your account connection, exit and restart and then recreate the connection?
                              Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The problem I was having seems to be fixed in beta 16.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by trilliantrader, Today, 03:01 PM
                                0 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes
                                Last Post trilliantrader  
                                Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
                                9 responses
                                0 likes