Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't connect to Gain behind a proxy server

Hi,
    I am not able to connect to Gain behind a proxy server. When I move to an ISP that uses no proxy I can connect.
    I have read through the forums on how to set proxy. I did that and I could get past the proxy server but I could not connect to Gain data feed.
    Is there something specific to gain such as the ip to byepass like the case of ninjatradersupport?
    Please help.

Hello,

I just want to double check, you reviewed this link correct?:

Does that address your issue?
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NinjaBen,
      Your reply refers me to a post on installing Ninjatrader on a network drive. That is not my case.
      I am accessing the internet behind a proxy server. The license part works but I can't connect to Gain. I had this problem before but apply what I got on the post on making Ninjatrader to use proxy server. It worked for 2 days then I moved to another location where I used no proxy server - I reset things and it works. I got back to the original location where I used proxy server, I reset as usual and it does not work. I have checked everything it is the same as before.
      Is there a log file that is getting Ninjatrader confused that I can delete and recreate etc...
      Please help it is very frustrating.

Comment

Hello boyifx,

Unfortunately I am not sure what IP and port the Gain connection will access. Please contact Gain/Forex.com for this information to ensure it is not blocked on your end.

NinjaTrader connects to standard web address via HTTP protocol through whatever port is defined for internet browsing on the target PC (Port 80 by default) to connect to its license server.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
        47 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aligator  
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes